Frequently Asked Questions
- Brisbane Jumping Castles Inflatable's prices are very competitive
- All prices inc GST - Call us today and see how we can help you
- Most castles come with sun shade cloth covering.
- Each castle comes with a ground tarp for protection
- All castles come with safety mats at the entrance, and can double up to keep your kids socks clean and dry.
- When making the booking you must advise us of difficult access like steep driveways, steps or stairs, tight side access (we need a 1 meter minimum space along side of house with no airconditioners, rubbish bins or obstructions). If the castle needs to go through the front door please advise the exact width of the door, normally these are 820mm.
- Supervision is available on request - $35 per hour
- The last pick up time for a 4hr or 7hr day time booking is 6pm. (7hr bookings for a day time booking must finish at 6pm. We may get there a bit after 6pm due to our logistical run sheets).
- Overnight hires are available for a 7hr hire (starting from 5pm) and are an extra $25 - There maybe some flexibility on the drop off, call our office for your request.
- Bookings can be made over the phone or via the enquiry contact form on the web site.
- A deposit will be required via credit card, and COD final payment can be paid on drop off. (A credit card will be used as security for the booking until all payments are completed - The Credit Card will be used for any non payment).
- 2.8KVA Generator hire available - 4 hour hire $65.00 and 7 hour hire $85.00. These suit most castles, but will depend how many fan motors are used on your particular castle - ask our staff on bookings)
- 5KVA Generators are used for most adult castles and only some childrens castles - Hire these for 4 hour hires $85, and 7 hour hire $110. Ask our office which generator is required for your castle.
- All park bookings the customer must call the local council in there area and book the park, and advise of a castle being used for their party.
- After your booking we will send out a confirmation email advising all your booking details, and then we'll call you on the WEDNESDAY prior to your party weekend to advise of your castle drop off and pick up times.
- Cancellations MUST be made via EMAIL and a follow up phone call. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Weather Guarantee **) If it is heavily raining or dangerous weather ie hail or extreme high winds on the dayno cancellation fee will apply.
(We do hire castles in light and moderate rain with over 2500 successful parties to prove it).
- No cancellation fee If cancelled before 8am the Tuesday prior to your party date.
- 50% cancellation fee If Cancelled after 8am TUE (prior to your event), up until 1pm the day before your event.
- 75% cancellation fee If cancelled after 1pm the day before your event until 7am the day of your party.
- 100% cancellation fee If cancellation after 7am the day of your event.
- Our castles are safe to use in wet weather however they may become a waterslide - just remember children will exit the slide faster than normal and strict parent supervision is required.
To check your distance from West End, Brisbane go to: http://www.whereis.com.au/
click on get directions, and enter West End and then your suburb.
Why Choose Us
- Over 90 castles to choose from
- Operating for over 12 years
- Delivery and set up by professional installers
- $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance coverage
- Professional & Quality Service
- Professionally cleaned & sanitised
- We won't cancel on you
- On time delivery of your castle guaranteed
- Biggest variety of ADULT castles